Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

Music

Something I found. And because the Questions were in English, this Post ist in English

Pick 10 artists before reading a question

1. Simple Plan
2. Glee Cast
3. Revolverheld
4. Enno Bunger
5. Yellowcard
6. One Fine Day
7. Die Toten Hosen
8. Coldplay
9. Sportfreunde Stiller
10. Peilomat

(These are my Top Ten Artists Last FM )

- What was the first song you heard by #6?

"Emily"

- What is your favorite song by #8?

That's a hard question ... I think it's "Clocks" or "Speed of Sound"...

- What kind of impact has #1 left on your life?

I don't know. Nothing special. Just love the Music <3

- What are your favorite lyrics by #5?

The Lyrics of "Believe".

- How many times have you seen #4 live?

5 times :)

- What is your favorite song by #7?

Oh damn. That's hard again *gg* I guess "Nur zu Besuch"...

- Is there any song by #3 that makes you sad?

Aw... Not really sad, just a bit- maybe kind of sad: "Unzertrennlich" and "Mit dir Chilln"

- What is your favorite song by #9?

Uff... I'd say "(Tu nur das) Was dein Herz dir sagt"

- When did you first get into #2?

When I saw "Glee" for the first time. xD

- How did you get into #3?

Radio. Boring, I know. xD I already knew some Songs, but didn't think about them. "Ich werd die Welt verändern" was the song, I listen to very often and finally I got one Album, saw them live and I'm a huge fan now.

- What is your favorite song by #4

"Wahre Freundschaft" & "Pass auf dich auf", but I really love all the other songs too.

- How many times have you seen #9 live?

Never :(

- What is a good memory concerning #10?

Nothing special xD

- Is there a song by #8 that makes you sad?

No, there isn't.

- What is your favorite song by #1?

"Welcome to my life", "Untitled", "Perfect", "Crazy", "Jet Lag", "Astronaut", "This Song save my life" and much more!


Jess

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen